Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm cheating

Yesterday, I cleaned and cooked and then had people over for a Thanksgiving dinner. Today I'm catching a plane to Illinois to spend Thanksgiving vacation with my father. This means a few things:
1. I didn't get a chance to post the shoes from yesterday, so see below for those.
2. I'm wearing a pair of shoes today that I've already worn this month (the brown tennies). But they're the only ones that go with my comfortable traveling outfit that are warm enough for fall but still easy to walk through the airport in and take off at the security lines. So...sue me.
3. I *will* be able to update on the different shoes that I'm taking to Illinois. I know you're all relieved! :-)

PS - please ignore the yucky nail polish - it's fall and the only reason I was wearing flip-flops was because I didn't set foot outside. And the kitchen was approximately 112 degrees from the turkey and everything else cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home