Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve Extravaganza

We're all set here at the I-Always-Wanted-A-Nickname household for a great big NYE blow-out. Yessiree. Here's the checklist:

1 package brie cheese
1 loaf French bread
1 package tomatoes
1 pint Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream
Knife for cutting bread and tomatoes and spreading brie on same
Spoon for eating ice cream straight out of container
DVD's received for Christmas (original Star Wars trilogy, Brokeback Mountain, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, Magnum PI Season 2, trio of Vin Diesel movies that are mindless but fun)
DVD Player
TV
Couch
Cozy Blanket

Yup. Looks like the makings of the perfect New Year's Eve. Hope everyone out there has as much fun as I will!

PS - Lest you think I'm being snarky and/or feeling sorry for myself, I turned down invitations to three parties and one sit-down-in-a-fancy-restaurant dinner for this. I've been traveling for a week, I'm exhausted and my couch looks so good right now I may never rise from it again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnee said...

Sounds glorious. (Especially the Brie!) Hope you had a lovely, relaxing time. Did Asha return???

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home