Thursday, January 04, 2007

Just One More Day, Please!

Why are vacations never long enough? Tomorrow I return to work, and kids show up on Monday. I had grand plans to have the whole semester mapped out before I laid eyes on kids AND have my house cleaned and organized so I wouldn't have to worry about it while school is on AND have my budget laid out so I could save more money this year AND AND AND...

As I type this:

I have some of the semester planned. Like, oh, the first day. Maybe the first two days.

Three out of six rooms in my house are cleaned. And fairly organized. Of course, as those rooms got cleaned more and more stuff was dumped in the rooms not yet cleaned, so by the time I get to the last room, I'm not sure I'll even be able to open the door.

I know how much money I have left for this month. And it's, um, well...the word pathetic comes to mind. Sigh.

So much for grand plans. I'm going to eat one of the cookies I baked last night. That will solve, well, nothing. But it will taste good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnee said...

At least you had plans. I could not possibly be any less motivated right now. At least you baked cookies, which I am sure were scrumptious. Who wants money & cleanliness & organization anyway?

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home