Saturday, August 26, 2006

This Is Not A Pity Party

I'm giving up men.

Not forever, just for a while.

Twice in the last month now, I've heard a version of the following: "I'm attracted to you but I'd rather have you as a friend than risk screwing everything up by trying to have anything else so let's leave it there."

Is this better than "I'm not attracted to you, but I'd love to be friends"? I don't know. Honestly, I don't. I think it's more frustrating. I know it's a little depressing. So screw it.

I'm giving up men.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnee said...

The problem isn't men, in general, it's two specific men who desperately, DESPERATELY need therapy. Or smacked. Or both.

I happily volunteer to do the smacking. :-)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home