Monday, January 15, 2007

Al Gore May Just Have a Point

Ok, so I know that Denver has been having quite a time of it this winter. And I also know that Oklahoma and Texas are currently digging out from under a huge storm. But here in Atlanta? I'm sweating. I don't sweat easily. I'm often cold, known to wear jeans in the summer and sit under an afghan when it's, oh, 70 degrees in the house. Now, though? I'm in yoga pants and a tee-shirt, carrying items from the house to the storage shed. All the windows in the house are open, ceiling fans are on, and I'm considering pulling shorts out of the bottom drawer in the bedroom. I'm not complaining, exactly, but it is just a wee bit weird to have this weather in the middle of January. Even in Atlanta.

The thing is, this isn't just a warm weekend. This whole "winter" in Atlanta has been, well, warm. Color me worried.

And also? I can't have shorts weather in the winter. My legs are pasty white and definitely not ready for shorts. This global warming thing is definitely bad for fashion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnee said...

It was 50+ degrees here yesterday & it's only snowed twice (including today) since October. Very strange weather for a NE Ohio winter. I'm not complaining, God knows I hate the cold, but something tells me this is going to turn around & bite us in the ass at some point.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home