Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bell the Cat

Asha is quickly growing, and she snuck out of the house on New Year's Eve. I had a wretched 24 hours wondering if she would make it back here, but she did. She was probably at some wild and crazy cat NYE party and had the time of her life. That incident did prompt me to decide it was time to get her used to wearing a collar. The one I picked up had a bell on it. And oh, the hilarity. The video is a little blurry, but it's not because my camera couldn't focus. It's because she was moving JUST THAT FAST trying to get at the bell on her back. Hee!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnee said...

You are one sick puppy. I mean, I would totally laugh at Lemieux doing something similar, but I would never tape it for the internet's enjoyment . . . mostly 'cause I'd be too busy trying not to pee my pants. But still.

So funny!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home