Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Interview with the Track Coach

I've been tagged by Shawnee for this meme/interview. Which forces me to update this blog which is never a bad thing. Is it??

  • Name five "luxury items" that you could not live without. (i.e., not necessities such as food, water, air, cocktails or George Clooney. Although that last one may just be me.)
    • Books. Shoes (in multiple colors/heel heights/styles). My computer/internet connection. My food processor. Colored felt-tip pens for grading (red ball points are so boring.)
  • What is your favorite recipe?
    • Oooo - I don't know if I can answer this. To eat or to cook? To bake or to serve for actual meals? If it's to make for an actual meal, then probably wontons. Easy, but very impressive. To eat? Ida's cavatelli. To bake? Fudge-filled-peanut-butter-bars.
  • Of all the places you have visited, which was your favorite? Where would you most like to go next?
    • This is hard. I've been so many places that I liked. I think in terms of sheer number of things to do, San Francisco was one of my favorite places ever. As far as next? I'd LOVE to see Hawaii. Or New Zealand. I'm not thinking either of those trips will happen anytime soon. Instead, I'm heading to a South Carolina island that I've never been to so that will have to do!
  • Which is a bigger temptation - shoes, bags or jewelry?
    • No contest. Shoes. By a landslide.
  • If you were to change one thing about yourself, would it be physical or emotional / mental?
    • Physical, definitely. I've worked hard on my emotional and mental health over the past few years. I haven't worked as hard on my physical health. That's about to change, though, as I've taken a vow with a friend that I will use the upcoming knee surgery as incentive to recover and train to run a half-marathon.
You want to play along? Ok.
  • Leave me a comment requesting an interview.
  • I will email you five questions. I get to pick the questions. I'll try not to be too mean. Ha.
  • You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
  • You will include this explanation (or a reasonable variation) and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnee said...

Wait, books aren't a necessity?

Wonton & PB bars recipes are required, please.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home