Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Now appearing...

I specialize in procrastination.

I also own a cat.

This time, my procrastination and the cat caught up to me, the indoor cat got out (for FIVE MINUTES) and 65 days later, there are two brand new kittens at my house.



Do not lecture me. I have owned cats before, and have always gotten them spayed or neutered. This time, time just got away from me. But...I think this will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Asha was found abandoned when she was barely 6 weeks old. She didn't have time to be socialized by her mother or siblings, so she is very skittish, afraid of people and other animals, and not very friendly even to me. But with two kittens of her own, she might become a little more relaxed and friendly. She's already very chilled out. She lets me handle them (while watching me closely, of course). And I knew I was going to keep one of the kittens all along, but since she only had two I might just keep both of them. After all, they are SO CUTE.

But they're all getting fixed ASAP. :-)



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mary, I haunt your blog always hoping for a new post and this was perfect as your Grandmother was just telling me about the 5 minute adventure. I love the ying and yang of the kitten colors! You must keep all 3 together! Isn't that easy for me to say as we have yet to replace the 2 we used to have. Ha! You are truely blessed and I'm looking forward to future updates.
xoxo to you all.
Aunt Nancy

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home