Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good News and Bad News

Good News: After my hedge trimmer broke in the middle of the last hedge-trimming session (leaving my very large hedge rather scraggely and lopsided) I FINALLY (as in a month and a half later) purchased a new hedge trimmer.

Good News: The hedge trimmer works very well, and is even a little lighter than the old one.

Bad News: The hedge trimmer works so well that I now have to buy a new outdoor electric cord before I can finish trimming my large hedge. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawnee said...

I hate yard work. Haaaaate. Am a bit relieved though. I thought your "bad news" was going to involve a new-hedge-trimmer-related accident. Whew.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, see, there *was* an accident. It was just that the electric cord was cut in half instead of me. :-)

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home